Come and visit our Sunday School any Sunday, from 10-11am!
All children and young people of any denomination are welcome
Classes are available for all school-age children up to the age of 20, and you are welcome to drop your children off and then pick them up again when Sunday School is over.
We also provide care for infants and toddlers for parents going on to church.
The primary and intermediate classes, through 5th grade, focus on Bible study as a guide to children’s lives:
• Bible stories
• The Ten Commandments
• The Sermon on the Mount, including the Beatitudes and the Lord’s Prayer
• The life and teachings of Jesus, including his parables and healing ministry
The middle school, high school and college classes deepen Bible study with:
• Questions and answers derived from the weekly Bible Lesson. (The same Bible Lesson comprises the Sunday sermon in church.)
• The Bible and Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures are used as textbooks to find spiritually scientific answers to young peoples’ important questions, which will help them meet the challenges of daily life.
• Expanding our understanding of God as Principle, Mind, Soul, Spirit, Life, Truth, & Love and our relationship to Him.
We look forward to meeting you!